2008年12月2日星期二

I'm not in Kansas (or CA) anymore...






Ok, so I lied. I promise that I would post pictures I took, but I still haven’t gotten use to carrying a camera with me. I’ve been regretting it this past week because so many funny and cool situations have happened. I promise that next time I will include PICTURES…hopefully some of the situations I’ve seen will repeat themselves and I will have a chance to recapture them on film.


I’ve doing a lot of research of China this past week and the places I would love to go visit. I found out the China has the third most UNESCO World Heritage Site (behind Spain and France) in the world. Everyone knows of the Great Wall and the Forbidden City, but there are so many other parts of China I would claim that would be equally beautiful and amazing. I’ve borrowed a few pictures from websites just to show you what some of them look like...


Awesome, huh? The pictures above are from Huang Shan (literal translation: Yellow Mountain). It’s about 3 hours southwest of where I am…I can’t wait until I go there. Alas, none of the people I’ve met are very outdoorsy…someone come visit me so we can go explore this place!


The pictures below are called the Dazu Rock Carvings…so much detail. This country has so much to offer in history and culture.




2 条评论:

rachel 说...

These are some pretty amazing pictures Billy, take more! It looks like you're having a blast and doing great things, good luck!

Katey 说...

If I didn't have to be responsible and stuff, I would TOTALLY come visit you! By the way, is there a lot of celebrating in China during this month? Specifically, are there Christmas decorations up at all?